November 25, 2007

LiuZhou Airport

Departure LiuZhou Airport


Nov. 6, 2007, it's time to leave Liuzhou. It's hard for my mother... I could tell from her face. She looked pale and lack of sleep. She must not slept the night before. It was hard for me too, but I have to be strong. I am leaving and yet I wanted my mother to remember that I was happy, not sad.





We went to Liuzhou airport very early that morning, so early that the airport was not open for check ins. Kenny sat with my father and they talked for a while. Joshua played with my brother, his uncle. He was happy no matter where we went.


Joshua and uncle


Joshua and grandpa!



Joshua even made some pictures with Liuzhou taxis!



After one and half of hour waiting, we have left them and checked in. Joshua had help to ease my feeling of departure. He was really excited to see the coming airplane - The red nosed China Eastern Airplane.



Two hours later, we were back to Shanghai airport. We took united airplane back home the day after that which is on Nov. 8, 2007.

No comments: