February 10, 2008

Close your eyes and go to sleep now baby

We had a busy day today so Joshua just had a 40 mins nap in the car this afternoon. In order to get up early for school tomorrow, I had to prepare him for bed at 8:30 tonight. He couldn't fall in sleep. I was a bit fuzzy, said : "you have to close eyes and go to sleep now!" in a higher pitch. Joshua was sad and had tears in his eyes. Shortly after that he fell in sleep. Two hours later, he was talking in his sleep, he said: "Mama..". I replied right away, "yes, mama is here". He talked again :"Mama, I love you." Instantly I felt sorry for my higher voice earlier. Even thou he was sad, he still showed much love for me in his sleep. Next time, I think I will do better. For many times, Joshua has impressed me in his own ways. I love him and I am still learning how to become a better Mammy!

No comments: