
This is one of Joshua's favorite dish at the dinner table. Basically everything that I cooked, he was always the first one to taste it and said 'Yummy!' :)
____________________________________________
Fried Tofu with Saute Onion dish
I usually prepared the Fried tofu with some other vegetable like Na pa cabbage or leafy veggies. Because usually by the end, the veggies get to cushion under the fried tofu and absorbs all the sauce and become very tasteful! Well, today, the only one veggie that I have left in my fridge is the 'onion'!
_________________
Buy a box of tofu at the Chinese grocery, and cut it into 2" thick slices. After drain the water, fried them in the fried pan. Put on side. Use the left over oil saute sliced onion. Wait until the onion get caramelized, add one table spoonful of Chinese oyster sauce, stir, and add the tofu, stir again for another couple minutes. Serve!
___________________
No comments:
Post a Comment