This morning at 9:15, Joshua went for his third eye checks! This time we got an new Doctor. I hope he will be helpful to Joshua's eye condition!
Joshua had routine checks. He knew all his alphabets. For the ones he can see on the letter charts, he call them aloud. For the tiny ones that he was not able to see, he was quiet, and shake his head.
The new Doctor suggested to put him on patching right away. Joshua needs to patch his no so good right eye four hours everyday for two months until the next appointment.
By the time we left medical center, Joshua had one patch covered on his right eye. He was not very comfortable with it. So I explained to him why he needs to wear the patch. After that, he did not complain again. Sometimes, I really amazed how easy he can take things.
No comments:
Post a Comment