October 02, 2008

Pine Cone



Joshua has made this beautiful pine cone from school. I just knew he has been working on it for days. He mentioned about 'pine cone' couple times last week. Finally on Friday he got to bring it home. He handed the pine cone in the little paper bowl to me, said :" this is for you, mama". I was so stunned that the pine cone looked really really pretty. With our favor color stained on the cone. So delicate even with some sparks. What a great gift for the coming fall season~

Autumn used and is still my favorite season. When I still lived in Canada 8 years ago, I used to go see the red maple leaves every year. I loved the beautiful changing color leaves. I loved the fresh dry cool air breezed in. I loved the clear blue sky with really pure white clouds high above. I really missed all the good friends and the good old times.

No comments: