March 02, 2011

Best Ever Banana Bread Cake?!



  Humm, I know I can't help but continue this baking thing! I guess this is my way of dealing with stress! Yes, when I am under pressure, I usually clean and bake!! I have bought buttermilk from grocery yesterday. So today I used 1/2 cup of buttermilk in this new banana cake recipe! Well, it turn out to be better than what I have expected! When compared with the first banana cake receipt, this one is moist! So best ever banana cake so far!

______________________________
Recipe:
1/2 cup sugar                                               1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened           2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 eggs                                                         1 teaspoon baking soda
2 mashed bananas                                       1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup buttermilk                                       1 cup chopped walnuts
                                                                   1/2 cup dry cranberries
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1. Heat oven to 350F
2. Mix sugar and butter.
3. Add eggs, bananas, buttermilk and vanilla.
4. Mix until smooth.
5. Stir in flour, baking soda, salt and nuts.
6. Bake 1 hour, let it cool!

No comments: