May 26: Cheers for my auntie in Toronto! She just went through a breast surgery today! As matter of fact, this is her second serious surgery in one year. Last year, she was diagnosis with colon cancer and had a major surgery in March. I am so impressed how brave she is. I hope her recovery is smooth and well!
May 27: My auntie came back home from hospital around 8 this morning. I have talked to her around 12:30, and she was very talkative and sounds strong on the phone! A way to go! Now she's going to the clinic for the drain after the surgery.
May 27: My auntie came back home from hospital around 8 this morning. I have talked to her around 12:30, and she was very talkative and sounds strong on the phone! A way to go! Now she's going to the clinic for the drain after the surgery.
No comments:
Post a Comment