May 24, 2011

Chinese Cuisin - 川 杨 楼










It is an new grand opening restaurant! The previous Shanghai restaurant was closed a couple of weeks ago. This new restaurant has the same English name 'Chinese Cuisin', changed only it's Chinese name!


I went in by myself and ordered one 'special lunch combo'. The $5.99 lunch combo includes a bowl of sour & spicy soup, one spring roll, one main course plus one bowl of white rice. The sour and spicy soup didn't taste good, had no flavor! The main course in my combo was the 'Shredded pork with Garlic sauce' ! The meat tasted ok with all different spicy sauces added on. The problem I had with this dish was what supposed to be shredded pork was not shredded. The white rice was hard and barely warm. A bit disappointment.

Next time I will go check out their weekend dim sums!

______________________________

川 杨 楼
Chinese Cuisine
39144 Paseo Padre PKWY,
Fremont, CA 94538
Tel: 510-505-9255

No comments: