May 21, 2011

Asian Pearl Seafood Restaurant - 顺风渔港


 Shark's Fin Soup

 Peking Duck

Braised Whole Abalone 

Mango Pudding

Double Flavored Fried Rice

Tonight I was aiming to have a steam live fish for dinner. That's why we come to this HongKong style seafood restaurant. However as soon as I sat down at the table. I can't help but order the special dinner combo for two! This combo offer of both my husband's favor shark's fin soup and mine braised whole abalone! The shark's fin soup tasted as good as before. It was pipping hot when served on a stand with something burning on the bottom. Big portion of Peking duck. The crispy skin on top with the meat on the bottom. Josh was busy eating the skin and meat with the hoisin sauce! My abalone came on a unique looking plate. It was a bit small in size when compare with the ones I had at the other restaurants. However the taste was extraordinary delicate. It was really tender not chewy at all! Overall we had a good experience here. :)


Asian Pearl Seafood Restaurant
Pacific Commons Shopping Center
43635 Boscell Rd
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 979-1368
www.AsianPearl.yolasite.com

No comments: